Appointments & Fees
Counselling and Psychotherapy online or in the heart of Kingston
I offer an optional free 15-minute phone consultation prior to an initial assessment to discuss your needs, to answer any initial questions you may have, for example, about my fees, the way therapy works, clinic location and availability. This consultation also provides you the opportunity to assess whether you can work with me and commit to on-going therapy.
I provide face-to-face and online Skype or Zoom therapy appointments. Internet based sessions provide you with flexibility and choice and can be used as the main method of therapy or as an add on service.
I accept self-referrals, and referrals from other health professionals.
Please note that if less than 24 hours’ notice is given, clients are liable for the full price of the consultation. If there is a medical or family emergency that can be evidenced this fee does not apply.
Online Individual Therapy
Online Group Therapy
Arrange a free 15-minute telephone consultation or schedule a therapy session
- Existential angst, loss and grief
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Relationship difficulties
- Emotional and psychological abuse
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Self-harming behaviours
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Depression and low mood
- Life stress and burnout
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Schema Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Overview Effect Therapy
Counselling and Psychotherapy online or in the heart of Kingston upon Thames, Greater London.